Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flash roast beef with garlic, rosemary & girolles (Schiacciata di manzo con aglio, rosmarino e funghi)
- 500 g quality beef fillet, sinews removed, cut into 1cm slices
- extra virgin olive oil
- a few drops truffle oil, optional
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 handfuls rocket
- 1 large handful mixed salad leaves, including radicchio di Treviso or salad radicchio
- 1 handful really firm mushrooms, such as girolles, chanterelles, field or uovoli (Caesar)
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 block Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?