Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flash-Fried Steak with White Bean Mash
- ¼ cup plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- most of 1 clove garlic, crushed
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 14-oz cans white beans
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 thin-cut sirloin or entrecote steaks, about 5 oz each
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 766kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 35g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 66g|
|Dietary Fiber 15g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|