Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flank Steak with Goat Cheese on Toast
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound flank steak (or skirt steak)
- One 8-ounce jar roasted red bell peppers, sliced
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup fig jam (or your choice of jam/chutney)
- 1-2 loaves baguette
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?