Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flank Steak with Bloody Mary Tomato Salad Recipe
- FOR THE STEAK:
- 2 pounds flank steak (or use steak of your choice)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olives, chopped + 2 tablespoons olive brine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 stalks celery, sliced very thin and diagonally + handful of plucked celery leaves from the tops
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Few shakes of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?