Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flank Steak with Bitter Greens and Charred Red Onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pound flank steak (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 very large red onion, halved and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 3/4 pound bitter greens such as escarole or frise or a combination
- Equipment: a grill basket
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?