Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flank Steak Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) flank steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 8 (6 inch) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas
- Mango Salsa:
- 2 ripe medium mangoes, seed removed, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|