Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flank Steak Salad with Frise and Charred Pepper Salsa
- 1 flank steak (about 1 pound 10 ounces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh poblano chile
- 1 Fresno chile or red jalapeo
- 1 medium onion, sliced into 1/4"-thick rounds
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 cups (packed) frise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?