Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flank Steak, Bacon, and Tomato Panini
- 4 slices sourdough bread (½-inch/1 cm thick slices)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) Blue Cheese Mayonnaise (see recipe)
- 8 oz (250 g) flank steak, grilled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 thin slices tomato
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 530kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|