Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flaky Tart Crust
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1 sticks) cold unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening
- A small glass of ice water
- 1 9-inch tart pan (with fluted edges and removable bottom)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 184kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|