Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup (8 ounces/ 227 grams) unsalted butter
- 4 cups (21.25 ounces/608 grams) unbleached all purpose flour
- cup (3.5 ounces/100 grams) sugar
- 2 teaspoons (9.6 grams) baking powder
- teaspoon (2.5 grams) baking soda
- teaspoon (1.7 grams) salt
- 2 liquid cups (16.3 ounces/464 grams) heavy cream
- 1 cup (4.5 ounces/131 grams) currants
- 2 half sheet pans lined with nonstick liners such as Silpat or parchment
- A baking stone OR baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 393kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|