Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flaky Crescent Mushroom Turnovers
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|