Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flaky Breads Stuffed with Spinach and Cheese
- 3 cups roti flour (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- About 1 cup warm water
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves, well rinsed, patted dry, and finely chopped; or 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry (see Notes)
- 4 ounces Doodh Paneer, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon mango powder, or the grated zest of 1 lime or lemon
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher or sea salt
- 3 or 4 fresh green Thai, cayenne, or serrano chiles, to taste, stems removed, finely chopped (do not remove the seeds)
- Ghee or melted butter for brushing
- Roti flour for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 256kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|