Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flageolets with Autumn Greens and Fresh Bacon
- 1/4 pound fresh bacon
- 2 cups kosher salt mixed with 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups dried flageolet beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 carrot, halved
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 whole head garlic, halved widthwise
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 dried ancho chile
- About 2 tablespoons fino sherry vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A few leaves Tuscan kale
- A few leaves black kale
- A few leaves mustard greens
- Good olive oil for drizzling
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?