Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flag-Raising Apple Pie
- One 9-inch classic piecrust
- 1 recipe streusel
- 1½ ounces (3 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup (50 grams) dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 3½ tablespoons unsifted all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 pounds (about 7) pippin or granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- One 9-inch pyrex pie pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 125kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|