Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five-spice beef with black bean sauce & bok choi
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 large sirloin steak (about 300g/10oz)
- 3 heads bok choi or pak choi, halved
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 100g sachet black bean sauce
- 2 garlic cloves , finely minced
- 1 small piece fresh root ginger , finely minced
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?