Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five-spice beef & sugar snap noodles
- 250g lean minced beef
- 3 nests medium egg noodles
- thumb-sized piece ginger , finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves , finely grated
- 1 heaped tsp five-spice powder
- tsp chilli powder
- 225g pack mangetout or sugar snap peas
- 400ml beef stock
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce , or more to taste
- sesame oil , to serve
- red chilli , deseeded and shredded to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?