Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five Minute Hummus
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional but great!)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- DirectionsIn a food processor, puree the chickpeas and garlic with the olive oil, lemon juice, tahini (if using), cumin, and ¾ teaspoon salt until smooth and creamy.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?