Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five Bean Picnic Salad
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed and halved
- 3/4 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed and halved
- One 14-ounce can dark-red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- One 14-ounce can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- One 14-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch scallions, white and light-green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 red (or orange or yellow) bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram or oregano leaves (optional)
- 1 recipe
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Hot sauce
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?