Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five Bean Casserole
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|