Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry with Carrots and Celery
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 8 ounces savory baked five-spice tofu cakes (about 2 squares), cut into matchstick-size strips
- 2 cups matchstick-size strips carrots (about 3 medium)
- 2 cups matchstick-size strips celery (about 3 long stalks)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped rinsed canned Szechuan preserved vegetable (about 1 1/4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry Sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?