Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five-Spice Pork Stir-Fry with Sweet Potatoes and Snap Peas Recipe
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or rice wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless pork chops or pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 tablespoons peanut or canola oil
- 1 medium sweet potato (about 1 pound), peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces baby spinach (about 4 cups), thoroughly washed
- 2 cups snap peas, stem ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 4 medium scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?