Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five-Spice Hoisin Tofu
- 1½ pounds firm tofu, drained and cut in half through the thickness
- ¾ cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine or sake
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder*
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 182kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|