Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five-Spice Duck with Butternut Squash Ravioli and Broccoli Rabe
- 2 cups plum wine*
- 2 5-pound ducks, thawed if frozen
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 9 ounces butternut squash or mushroom ravioli
- 8 ounces smoked bacon, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 large bunch broccoli rabe (rapini), thick stems trimmed, tops coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?