Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Five-Minute Vanilla Ice Cream Pie with Warm Berry Compote
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (9-inch) purchased chocolate-cookie pie crust or graham-cracker pie crust
- 1/3 cup purchased chocolate syrup (in squirt bottle)
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, chopped
- 2 (6-ounce) containers blueberries
- 2 (6-ounce) containers raspberries
- 2 (6-ounce) containers blackberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?