Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, quartered and sliced
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound kosher salt
- 1/2 pound skinless halibut fillet or some other firm white fish, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup mussels, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?