Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fisherman’s Soup Recipe with Tilapia, Shrimp, Tomatoes & Capers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp dried (crushed) chile flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (28 oz.) petite diced tomatoes (juices included)
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/4 lb. firm white fish (such as tilapia), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb. medium shrimp, shelled
- 2 tbsp capers
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?