Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fisherman’s Shrimp with Chinese Chives
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen raw large shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 3 oz. Chinese chives
- 2 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. chopped salted chiles or 1 tsp. dried chili flakes
- 1 tsp. Chinklang vinegar
- 1 fresh red chili, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup of peanut oil for cooking
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. potato flour
- 1 small egg white
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 269kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|