Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish with spiced lentils
- 1 lime , cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder (we used Schwartz Spicy Bombay medium crushed curry spices)
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 400g can green or brown lentils , drained, rinsed, then drained again
- 2 tbsp mango chutney , plus extra to serve
- 4 x 140g white fish fillets
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?