Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish pies with smoked salmon, prawns & dill
- 1 litre milk
- 65g butter
- 65g plain flour
- bunch spring onions , green and whites separated and both very finely chopped
- 3 egg yolks (save the whites for the meringues - see 'Goes well with', below)
- 3 tbsp dill , chopped
- 120g pack smoked salmon trimmings (I used the budget range)
- 2 x 400g packs frozen basa or pollack fillets, thawed, patted dry, cut into chunks
- 190g pack cooked, peeled prawns , thawed if frozen and patted dry
- 2kg potatoes , peeled, cut into chunks
- 50g butter
- 100ml milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?