Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish pie with swede & potato topping
- 500g floury potatoes , cut into chunks
- 1 medium swede (weighing about 600g/1lb 5oz), cut into chunks
- 200g tub low-fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 4 tsp cornflour , blended with 2 tbsp cold water
- 650g skinless, boneless cod , cut into large chunks
- 100g cooked peeled prawns
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?