Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish pie with saffron mash
- 3 shallots , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 150ml white wine
- 142ml pot double cream
- 900g fresh haddock fillets, skinned
- 200g bag raw, peeled prawns , preferably unfrozen
- 800g fresh spinach (about 2 bags)
- 200g crabmeat
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli , halved and deseeded
- 200ml full-fat milk
- pinch saffron strands
- 1kg potatoes , cut into large chunks
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- zest and juice 1 lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?