Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish pie - in four steps
- 400g skinless white fish fillet
- 400g skinless smoked haddock fillet
- 600ml full-fat milk
- 1 small onion , quartered
- 4 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 eggs
- small bunch parsley , leaves only, chopped
- 100g butter
- 50g plain flour
- pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 1kg floury potato , peeled and cut into even-sized chunks
- 50g cheddar , grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?