Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish parcels with coriander, ginger & coconut
- a large bunch coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 lemons , juiced
- 2cm chunk of ginger , peeled and sliced
- 1 green chilli , seeded and chopped
- 200g desiccated coconut , unsweetened (Legend organic from Sainsbury's is good)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp sugar (add only if your coconut is unsweetened)
- unsalted butter
- 4 fillets halibut (Pacific or farmed) or salmon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?