Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish in a bag
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 100 g waxy potatoes
- bulb fennel, trimmed and cut into wedges, frond reserved
- lemon, finely sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 handful pitted black olives, halved
- 120 g firm fish fillet, such as haddock, halibut or salmon, from sustainables sources, ask your fishmonger, skinned and pinboned
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 splash white wine
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?