Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish in Pine Nut Sauce
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Pinch of saffron threads, warmed and crushed (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, seeded, and chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup fish stock or dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds firm white fish fillet, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup English peas, cooked until tender-crisp (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or mint
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?