Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish in Curried Coconut Sauce
- 1½ teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- One 14½-ounce can whole tomatoes, with juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 to 1 1/3 pounds thick fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?