Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish, chips & mushy peas
- sunflower oil, for deep-frying
- teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 225 g white fish fillets, from
- , pinboned, ask your fishmonger
- 225 g flour, plus extra for dusting
- 285 ml beer, cold
- 3 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 900 g potatoes, peeled and sliced into chips
- 1 knob butter
- 4 handfuls podded peas
- 1 small handful fresh mint, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?