Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish and Zucchini Puttanesca Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes or 4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 cups seafood, chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 pound white fish, cut into bite sized pieces
- pepper to taste
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?