Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish and Vegetable Soup with Lime, Ginger, and Cilantro
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots (about 1 3/4 ounces)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeño chili, seeded, quartered
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups fish stock or bottle clam juice
- 2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh lemongrass or 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 whole star anise*
- 1 cup grated peeled carrots
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 2 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps sliced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 green onions, cut diagonally into 1-inch lengths
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted fish fillets (such as snapper, orange roughy, and sea bass), cut into 2x1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?