Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish and Chips with Tarragon-Malt Vinegar Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups lager beer
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut fillets, cut crosswise into 1/2- to 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 (8- to 10-ounce) red-skinned potatoes or russet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick rounds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?