Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Tacos with Tilapia
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 small red cabbage thinly shredded (about 2 cups)
- 4 scallions thinly sliced (about cup)
- 1 jalapeno chile halved lengthwise, one half minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets (or other firm white fish) cut into 16 equal strips
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?