Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Tacos with Strawberry Salsa
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound halibut fillets or steaks (or other firm white fish such as cod or catfish)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (preferably kosher), divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 8 small (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 small green jalapeo chile, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped napa cabbage
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?