Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- About 1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 jalapeo, stemmed and chopped
- 1 pound flaky white fish (such as mahi mahi or cod), cut into 4 pieces
- 8 fresh corn tortillas
- Mexican crema, homemade or store-bought
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 2 limes, cut into quarters
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?