Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Taco Torta Sliders
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can club soda
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 8 mini burger buns, split
- Toppings, as desired:
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup Mexican sour cream
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup Old El Paso® refried beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 181.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|