Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ pounds heads, bones, and trimmings of any white fish (such as corvina, flounder, or sole)
- 1 medium-size onion, quartered
- 1 leek (white part and 1 inch of the green), washed well and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 1 medium-size carrot, peeled
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 black peppercorns
- 6 cups water
- ½ cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 24kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|