Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 lb/1-5 kg fish carcasses or fish bones, with bits of meat and skin attached
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 leek, white part only, coarsely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ bottle/375 ml dry white wine
- 10 white peppercorns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|