Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds fish bones from lean white fish (snapper, bass, or flounder)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 leek, cleaned and cut into 1-inch pieces, both white and green parts
- 1 medium onion, cut into small dice
- 4 stalks celery, cut into small dice
- ½ head garlic, unpeeled, halved crosswise
- 1 small bunch thyme
- 1 small bunch parsley, stems only
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 cups white wine
- 4 cups water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|