Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Stew with Tomatoes and Asparagus
- 2-3 tablespoons/glugs of extra virgin olive oil
- Large red onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- Bunch fresh asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 1-2 pieces
- (2) 28-oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 16 oz. firm white fish fillet, cut into 2-3 chunks (haddock works well)
- 3 cups V-8 Hot & Spicy Low Sodium vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shredded parmesan, to top
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?