Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Soup (Brodo di Pesce)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds firm white fish fillet, such as red snapper or sea bream
- 1/2 pound scallops, muscle tabs removed, cut in half if large
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cleaned and tails removed
- 1/2 pound squid, cleaned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed saffron threads
- 2 dozen littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 2 dozen mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 3 Roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- 4 cups fish stock or water, as needed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?