Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Po’ Boys
- 1 lb. skinless flounder fillets cut into 1 1/2-inch strips, and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (8 ounce) baguette cut in half horizontally, and hollowed out slightly
- Sliced tomatoes
- 4 anchovy fillets rinsed and minced
- 1 large head romaine lettuce (1 1/2 pounds) cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped gerkins (or pickles)
- Hot sauce such as Tabasco, if desired
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?